Our mission for the Women’s Ministry is that women seek authentic relationships with other women, seek a closer walk with God, and desire to make a difference in their homes, their jobs, this community and the world. These 5 statements are at the core of our mission:
- For Women to know that they BELONG to God
- For Women to CONNECT with Christ and develop a true sense of sisterhood with other women.
- For Women to GROW in God’s word.
- For Women to SERVE God, their families, the church and the community.
- For Women to REACH out to their community and world.
Caring for God’s Temple
Group Leaders: Karen Shriver and Nancy Hammett
Host: Nancy Hammett – 614-307-0256
1st and 3rd Monday Nights, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: 2606 Dover Road, Columbus
This Bible Study focuses on eating properly, taking care of yourself, accountability and seeing yourself as God sees you!
Pickerington Women’s Celebration
Meets: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays
Time: 9:30 – 11:30am
Leader: Cathy Snow – 614-230-2491(H); 740-215-4887(C)
Location: EVC Cafe
This women’s group is a great time for fellowship, worship, bible study and prayer. Childcare is provided.
Upper Room Bible Study – Faith, Offer Prayer, Gather Hope
Join us for coffee, conversation and connection with one another and the Word of God. Kids are welcome~we study with their beautiful sounds in the background
Leaders: Leslie Babcock and Julia Zech
Meets Tuesdays 9:15-11:45am
440 Hillview St. Pickerington